Retail developments are unique and require flexible design solutions to accommodate change and rebranding by future clients.
Designing for retail developments must address and provide for:
- Healthy and comfortable environments for key retail tenants and shoppers
- Visual architectural features
- Flexibility for ever-changing needs of retail developments
- Latest building materials and energy systems technology for environmentally sustainable outcomes
- Public safety, emergency safety and disabled provisions
- Continuous operations in key retail periods (e.g. Christmas, Easter and New Year)
- Reliability of services
- Our lifecycle designs focus on all areas of engineering;
- Power reticulation
- Asset Management
- Project Management
We resolve all engineering matters which may influence retail site development, including major/minor spatial needs for engineering services to fully identify lettable tenancy areas together with fire performance engineering, in order to match risk with end needs of facility and smart supply/servicing options for shopping malls.