Successful Structural Engineering relies on the designer’s ability to understand the clients’ needs and to utilise the latest design technology in a way that enhances the overall functionality and look of the structure, without causing onerous financial commitments and/or inflexible building use.
In our experience, GMB believes that it is not only an efficient structural design that delivers a successful project but the importance of clear communication between all stake holders, resulting in a successfully balanced architectural, practical and feasible project.
No project is too small, too big or too difficult. If your needs are large spans, no columns, no walls then you have come to the right place, we love problem-solving and will design a way to meet any stringent requirement.
Our services range from simple Wall Removals, Inspections, Structural Design Certificates to Detailed Structural Design of High rise Buildings.
Our following Structural Services comprise of, but are not limited to;
- Structural Design – Concrete, Steel, Timber
- Review of Existing Structures
- Testing and Compliance
- Domestic Design – Houses, Granny Flats etc
- Multi-Unit Buildings
- Fit out Design
- Industrial Warehouse Design
- Building Refurbishment
- Temporary Works Design
- Excavation and Demolition Assessments
- Propping and Shoring Design
- We have the capability to service all clientele no matter how big or small.